- Have completed the Academy Goal.
- Advanced to level 15.
- Prepare a small note about yourself, what you like and maybe even don’t like or would like to get better at in Aardwolf and post it on the personal board to Boot.
- After you have received a response note there is a 1 week period where members may contact you to get to know you. You are also welcome to contact members if you have any questions.
- After the one week period you will need to conduct an interview with a member rank Drill Sergeant or above. After which if all goes well you will be inducted when a leader is available to do so.
- Not being able to answer a question during the interview is NOT grounds for rejection so try not to worry!
Applying for Staff
Applicants are to display a strong knowledge of the MUD and a willingness to help newbies. If you want to join Boot Camp as a staff member you DO NOT need to be a helper/advisor.)
Write a note to leaders and include:
- Reason for wanting to become a Staff member of Boot.
- A bit about yourself your character and your exp in in Aardwolf.
- Any past exp you’ve had in helping out new players.
- Any alts and previous clan exp.
* A knowledge test and interview process will be given by the leaders.
- Help answer questions on our clan channel.
- Represent yourself and the clan in a respectful manner.
- Participate in the interviewing process of new members.
- Participate in Voting when requested.
- Follow all clan rules and mud policies.
Leaders and Staff have the ability to flag applications for further review.
If you have any further questions please feel free to send anyone of the Drill Sergeant rank or above a tell.